Announcing the First Annual SEW QUILT CREATE Weekend Event and ShopNZP.com SALE, May 13-15, 2021
Announcing the First Annual SEW•QUILT•CREATE Weekend Event & ShopNZP.com SALE, May 13-15, 2021– at Nancy Zieman Productions! TOMORROW – Friday, May 14, at 11 a.m. CST – Join the Stitch it! Sisters for their NEW! 10 Projects to Sew For Summer seminar presentation on Facebook Live at facebook.com/NancyZieman.
Plus 3-Day SALE, May 13-15, 2021– at Nancy Zieman Productions at ShopNZP.com!
🧵 SAVE 10%, 20%, or 30% Off Select Sewing Tools, Bundle Boxes, Quilting Supplies & Clearance Fabrics at Nancy Zieman Productions at ShopNZP.com. Download our FREE! 10 Projects to Sew For Summer seminar handout today, and join us TOMORROW – Friday, May 14, at 11 a.m. CST on Facebook Live at facebook.com/NancyZieman.
Thank you for joining us for the Stitch it! Sisters NEW! 10 Projects to Sew For Summer Seminar Presentation on Facebook Live!
SEW•QUILT•CREATE WEEKEND EVENT with the Stitch it! Sisters!
Join Deanna, Dana, and Denise for their for their NEW! 10 Projects to Sew For Summer seminar presentation on Facebook Live TOMORROW – Friday, May 14, at 11 a.m. CST at facebook.com/NancyZieman.
10 Projects to Sew For Summer featuring our favorite sewing projects and tools, along with Classic Timesaving Sewing Tips by Nancy Zieman!
- Make our No-Hassle Table Topper in just two hours with our step-by-step sewing tutorial and Clover’s Hot Ruler. Finished Table Topper measures approximately 14″ x 38″. Sew this super-quick Table Topper with one-half yard each of two coordinating fabrics! We’re using Wildflower Boutique Fabrics!
- Make four No-Hassle coordinating 16″ Dinner Napkins with just two yards of Fabric and Clover’s Seams Right! The sewing is streamlined with our easiest-ever sewing steps, and simple pattern shapes made from rectangles and squares. Our reversible napkins feature Nancy Zieman’s signature mitered corners!
- Sew this super-quick No Hassle Towel Topper with two fat quarters, a coordinating kitchen towel, and Clover’s Hot Hemmer! Showcase your kitchen style and hang this handy towel in your home, or RV. You’ll always know where your hand towel is hanging out! Approx. measurements, 7-1/2″ x 20″.
- Make a Potholder Plus with Clover’s 1″ Bias Tape Maker! Our Potholder Plus features a pocket that’s ideal for holding a baking mix & wooden spoon, and giving as a gift! Finished Potholder Plus measures approx. 8-1/2″ x 9-1/2″.
- Make our Wrap It Up! Casserole Carrier with easy fabric rectangles, Iron Quik, and Clover’s Point 2 Point Turner. Sew a Wrap It Up! Casserole Carrier featuring an inner pocket for inserting a hot or cold pack, or for storing a potholder!
- Sew a Cooler Grocery Tote! This stylish insulated shoulder tote features front pockets, self-fabric handles and works great for an afternoon picnic, or for picking up a few groceries. The sewing is streamlined with simple pattern shapes made from a rectangles, Clover’s Double Sided Basting Tape, and our easiest-ever Zipper Technique!
- Make daily lunch time enjoyable with your very own designer Insulated Lunch Tote! Sew our Insulated Lunch Tote with easy fabric rectangles of Wildflower Boutique fabrics by Heather Peterson for Riley Blake Designs, along with Pellon’s Insul-Fleece & Insul-Film, and a 6-1/2″ Ruler! Our Insulated Lunch Tote is fast and fun to sew with Nancy’s absolute easiest zipper technique!
- Sew a Fun Fabric Caddy in four hours – and tidy your sewing space — or use in any room of your home. The sewing is easy with just a few fabric rectangles and squares, and our tips for using a 45 mm Rotary Cutter & Pinking Blade for seam grading. Or make our super-quick Fabric Bin made from four 10″ fabric squares! In a couple evenings of sewing, you’ll have a unique fabric caddy & fabric bin set – that also make great gifts!
- Make a Big-Bigger Laundry Bag that expands to handle laundry and/or storage needs. It’s a bag or tote that has both function and style! Reverse the Big-Bigger Laundry Bag for a whole new look. The sewing is streamlined with a few rectangles of sturdy canvas fabric and cotton quilting fabric. Our sewing tutorial includes adding secondary handles with Clover’s 5-in-1 Sliding Gauge – that lend versatility to the Big-Bigger Laundry Bag!
- Sew a Palette Pillow with Wildflower Boutique Fabrics and Knit Jersey Fabrics! Make our Palette Pillow in just 2 hours, with just two seams, and Clover’s 6-in-1 Stick ‘n Stitch Seam Gauge! Instantly update your décor and sew a new pillow with an unexpected knit fabric backing. The knit jersey offers give–and–stretch for ease in tucking the pillow form through the envelope-style pillow back. This is a great project for first-time sewers — and it’s almost effortless to make!.
- Our Sew Organized Fabric Bins are fast and fun to make with fusing and pressing with a Tailor’s Clapper! Make one or more of our Sew Organized Fabric Bins – to coordinate with your sewing space, or any room in your home! 10″ x 10″ x 10″ Fabric Bins fit standard cube organizers, or set on a shelf!
- Make a Sew Organized Utility Tote featuring generous fabric shoulder straps – with Clover’s Heart-Shaped Straight Pins! Choose from three roomy tote sizes to meet your carry-all needs. Use Sew Organized Utility Totes to store pillows, bedding, and quilts! Keep one in your car for shopping in style with this reusable, and washable, Sew Organized Utility Tote!
- Make our NEW! Colorblocked Shoulder Bag from two or more fabrics. Or, choose a fashionable fat quarter collection. Our roomy NEW! Colorblocked Shoulder Bags are beautiful – and functional for toting essentials. Our NEW! Colorblocked Shoulder Bag, made with Clover’s Trace ‘n Create Bag Template Set by Nancy Zieman and Clover’s Wonder Clips, is a great sewing project for beginners sewers and seasoned sewists, alike!
- Our NEW! Exclusive Serger Techniques Pouch –designed by Pam Mahshie– showcases various decorative serger overlock stitches and features a “no-sew’ zipper technique! Serger Techniques Pouch front features center puffing panel surrounded by piping and serger pintucks. Serger Techniques Pouch back (other front) features a plaid design stitched with three different chainstitches! Learn six different serger overlock stitches while completing our Serger Techniques Pouch: 4-Thread Overlock, 3-Thread Narrow Seam, Flat Lock, Chainstitch, Narrow Coverstitch, and Wide Coverstitch, and where to secure the stitches with June Tailor’s Fray Block!
- Creating accurate and consistent quilt blocks, in multiple sizes, is easier than ever with an embroidery machine. First-time quilters and seasoned quilters alike will enjoy precise piecing — with every quilt block — when combining embroidery and block piecing with our Exclusive Quick Quilting in the Hoop: Winter Snowflakes Embroidery Collection Book and Embroidery Design Files.
- Make a Fall Leaves Mini Wall Hanging or Table Runner – all within the hoop of an embroidery machine! Below find our step-by-step instructions for preparing and cutting fabrics, piecing quilt blocks in the hoop, and how we added “automated” fall leaves appliques – with our Exclusive Quick Quilting in the Hoop: Fall Leaves Embroidery Collection Book and Embroidery Designs.
Join us for the First Annual SEW•QUILT•CREATE Weekend Event & ShopNZP.com SALE, May 13-15, 2021– at Nancy Zieman Productions! And TOMORROW – Friday, May 14, at 11 a.m. CST – for a special presentation by the Stitch it! Sisters featuring their NEW! 10 Projects to Sew For Summer seminar presentation on Facebook Live at facebook.com/NancyZieman.
Special Event Pricing! SAVE 33% Off bernette machines!
For a chance to be the random winner of a $25 ShopNZP.com E-Gift Card from Team NZP, please leave a comment below about our First Annual SEW•QUILT•CREATE Weekend Event & ShopNZP.com SALE, May 13-15, 2021!
NZP will give away one $25 ShopNZP.com E-Gift Card to one US resident in the 48 contiguous states. Winner must reply within 30 days to the official giveaway announcement email message sent from Nancy Zieman Productions.
Happy Sewing, Quilting and Creating!
Team Nancy Zieman & The Stitch it! Sisters
Nancy Zieman Productions. LLC.
Stitch it! Sisters is a production of NZ Productions LLC. Content in this feed is © copyright 2021 by Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website. The FTC requires us to tell you that Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC has provided products by other companies in the course of doing business. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when reading this posting.