NEW! Reversible Hipster Apron Pattern by Mary Mulari
Mary Mulari has done it, again! Have you ever experienced limited range of motion when wearing an apron? Mary’s New! Hipster Apron Pattern is a unique apron design that does not wrap nor bind around your legs. All style and no restricted motions when wearing Mary’s New! Hipster Apron!
- Choose one yard each, of two contrasting or complimenting fabrics, and make a date with your sewing machine.
- Check out Mary’s “optional” buttonhole (above and below)—to thread the waist ties through. No more slouchy waist ties!
- Three neckline variations are included in the New! Hipster Apron Pattern. Mary’s green paisley apron features the round neck option.
- Three neckband closure options are also included in Mary’s Hipster Apron Pattern. Check out this unique slip-knot variation. All the instructions are included in the pattern.
- Optional pockets may be placed in several different ways. Plus add optional trim to highlight the pocket tops.
- The green paisley apron reverses to a pink rose print. Two aprons in one!
- This next apron is sewn with two 1 yd. cuts from Nancy’s New! Farmhouse Floral Fabric line from Penny Rose, for Riley Blake Fabrics.
- We love Mary’s stacked-pocket placement!
- The beautiful blue floral apron reverses to red shiplap and features a V-neckline option. You’ll also find a straight-neckline variation included in the New! Hipster Apron Pattern.
- Mary gets creative with her optional pocket placement ideas.
- Remember, Mary’s New! Hipster Apron Pattern is a unique apron design that does not wrap nor bind around your legs. The side extensions wrap around the hips and the narrow apron front allows for ease of movement and steps.
- Mary’s New! Hipster Apron Pattern is a gender-neutral design and is ideal for activities in the kitchen, garden, and BBQ.
- The side extensions offer an excellent place to wipe your hands.
Thank you, Mary, for sharing your New! Hipster Apron Pattern with us!
For a chance to win a copy of the New! Hipster Apron Pattern from Mary Mulari, please leave a comment below sharing who would be the fortunate recipient of your sewn Hipster Apron. (It can be you!) And, what fabric themes would you choose?
The randomly selected winner of the Farmhouse Floral Fat Quarter Pack from the June 16 post is Marcia Kerstetter.
Her comment is: I have really been enjoying this BOM, especially because I have always been partial to star blocks. It was a difficult choice, but I am choosing the Evening Star as my favorite from this series of stars. I am so glad you have continued to have a yearly BOM and thank you for the opportunity to try to win this beautiful fabric!
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions. LLC.
Content in this feed is © copyright 2018 by Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website.
The FTC requires us to tell you that Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC has provided products by other companies in the course of doing business. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when reading this posting.
Make sure you are subscribed to Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC enews mailing list so you won’t miss a thing. Sign up here. Join us on Facebook, plus a host of other social media channels. Connect With Nancy and Friends today!