Fall Fashion Sewing Trends from Nancy Zieman Productions
Build a fresh fall wardrobe with these trending fall fashion sewing patterns by Nancy Zieman for the McCall Pattern Company. Choose your favorite styles from Nancy’s easy-fit designs that flatter all body types, plus fall fashion trends from Team NZP.
- Pair a loose-fitting jacket with tapered pants or skirt.
- Color blocking using tonal fabrics with graphic details are right on trend.
- Sew a loose-fitting pullover for a classic look. Tall boots are back again, this fall.
- A pullover dress with front and back overlay is great for work and weekends.
- Dresses in all styles are trending this fall.
Asymmetrical hemlines are flattering for all fall fashions—causal to dressy.
- A simple five-piece knit collection is great for mixing and matching, and also travels well.
Watch Sew a Knit Wardrobe from Start to Finish on Sewing With Nancy online.
For a chance to win a copy of Nancy’s McCalls M7331 Knit Collection Pattern, please leave a comment below and let us know what fall fashion wardrobe sewing you’re planning. The McCall Pattern Company will give away one pattern to one US resident in the 48 contiguous states.
Reminder to Enter the NZP Fall Table Runner Sewing Challenge today!
- Sew a table runner to showcase your sewing and quilting talents. Table runner entries may be any color palette, feature any sewing, quilting or machine embroidery techniques, and must be a size that fits on a kitchen or dining room table—use your imagination!
- Enter one table runner that has been sewn within the last year and has not been entered into a previous Nancy Zieman Productions Table Runner Sewing Challenge. Enter by emailing your table runner photo to [email protected] TODAY!—October 2, 2018.
- Watch for the gallery of table runner entries, along with the winners listing, on October 9, 2018, at nancyzieman.com/blog.
- Visit the official NZP Fall Table Runner Sewing Challenge Posting for details and to share your comment for a chance to win a Table-Runner Roundup Book from Martingale!
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC.