NEW! Sew 16-Inch No-Hassle Dinner Napkins Sewing Tutorial
The Votes are Tallied!
You’ve watched the NEW! Stitch it! Sisters Program 103: No-Hassle Napkins video right here at the NZP Blog, and on our NEW! Stitch it! Sisters YouTube Channel, and then cast your vote – on NZP’s Nov. 23 Blog Posting – for your favorite No-Hassle Napkins size to sew this time of year.
The winner is … 16″ Dinner Napkins! So Deanna headed into the NZP Sewing Room, yesterday afternoon, and stitched 16″ No-Hassle Dinner Napkins, then created the 16″ No-Hassle Dinner Napkin Sewing Tutorial, below!
Have you watched the NEW! Watch Stitch it! Sisters Program 103: No-Hassle Napkins?
The NEW! Stitch it! Sisters Program 103: No-Hassle Napkins video, features Stitch it! Sisters Deanna Springer and Dana Casey sharing step-by-step fabric cutting and sewing techniques for making NZP’s NEW! No-Hassle Napkins. Plus Timesaving Mitering Tips by Nancy Zieman! You’ll also find the Stitch it! Sisters on our YouTube Channel at youtube.com/stitchitsisters.
You’ll find the Exclusive NEW! No-Hassle Napkins Bundle Box, at our fun new online store, shopnzp.com. Purchase the exclusive NEW! No-Hassle Napkins Bundle Box, designed by the Stitch it! Sisters and includes 1-1/2 yd. merry and bright Red Gingham Fabric, 1-1/2 yd. Afternoon Picnic Black Main Floral Fabric, 1/2 yd. Pellon Fleece Batting, and our NEW! No-Hassle Kitchen Collection Pattern – with Classic Timesaving Tips by Nancy Zieman. The NEW! No-Hassle Napkins Bundle Box includes everything you’ll need to make four napkins PLUS a coordinating table topper!
Thanks for emailing and sharing your comments on NZP’s Nov. 23 No-Hassle Napkins Launch Blog Posting. A few of you asked for fabric to sew additional napkins, and we’re glad to share *starting today* a NEW! Afternoon Picnic Fabric Pack, is now available and includes 1 yd. merry and bright Red Gingham Fabric, 1 yd. Afternoon Picnic Black Main Floral Fabric. Each NEW! Afternoon Picnic Fabric Pack makes four napkins! Quantities are limited.
16″ No-Hassle Dinner Napkin Sewing Tutorial
Watch the NEW! Stitch it! Sisters Program 103: No-Hassle Napkins video and see how to make our No-Hassle Napkins – with Nancy Zieman’s Mitered Corner Sewing Tips! Then stitch four 16″ No-Hassle Dinner Napkins following our easy step-by step sewing directions, below.
- Cut Four 18″ x 18″ Outer Black Floral Fabric Squares.
- Cut Four 16″ x 16″ Inner Red Gingham Fabric Squares.
- Press Clover’s 1/4″ Fusible Tape to wrong side of all four edges of outer fabric.
- Remove paper backing, and press under 1/4″ around all four napkin edges.
- Using the Seams Right, place a mark 1″ in from corner – along top, and along side. Repeat on all four corners.
- Connect 1″ markings with Sewers Fix It Tape.
- Fold napkin right sides together, meeting tape edges.
- Cut away excess seam allowance. Remove Sewers Fix It Tape.
- Using Clover’s Point 2 Point Tuner, turn corners right side out.
- With Clover’s Hot Hemmer, press over 1/2″ hem around all napkin edges.
- Watch the NEW! Stitch it! Sisters Program 103: No-Hassle Napkins video, and repeat steps above to create four 16″ Dinner Napkins.
- Here’s a photo with the 10-1/2″ cocktail napkin, along with the 16-1/2″ dinner napkin! Enjoy!
- Please follow the Stitch it! Sisters on Facebook by clicking the “Like” button at over at facebook.com/stitchitsisters
For a chance to be the random winner of a Stitch it! Sisters 5″ Fabric Short Stack with S!S button & sticker, please leave a comment below sharing which size No-Hassle Napkins you’d like to make: Cocktail, Brunch, or Dinner?
Nancy Zieman Productions will give away one Stitch it! Sisters 5″ Fabric Short Stack to one US resident in the 48 contiguous states. Winner must reply within 30 days to the official giveaway announcement email message – sent from Nancy Zieman Productions.
The randomly selected winner of a Stitch it! Sisters 5″ Fabric Short Stack with S!S button & sticker – from the November 19 FREE! ModDot Christmas Stocking Sewing Tutorial! Blog Posting is, Shirl!
Her comment is: Using the 5″ Sister to Sister short stack would make it so easy to make the Christmas stocking using the tutorial.
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions. LLC.
Stitch it! Sisters is a production of NZ Productions LLC. Content in this feed is © copyright 2019 by Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website. The FTC requires us to tell you that Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC has provided products by other companies in the course of doing business. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when reading this posting.