NEW! Quilt As You Go Tote Sewing Round Up! PLUS Save 20% OFF June Tailor QAG Projects
We’re shining the summer sewing project spotlight on a few of our favorite June Tailor Quilt As You Go Projects with a QAG Totes Sewing Round Up! And we’ve put all Quilt As You Go Projects on SALE for 20% OFF now through Tuesday, August 23, in-store at The Nancy Zieman Sewing Studio and online at ShopNZP.com!
- Create a boutique tote with easy sew-by-number construction. The Sophie Quilted Tote!
- The Sophie Quilted Tote is designed for use with 2-1/2″ strips–making it a great project for pre-cuts.
- Automatically quilt as you sew—top, batting, and backing—all in one step! The Sophie Quilted Tote is printed on cotton/polyester batting in an easy-to-follow piece-by-number system.
- The Quilt As You Go – Tori Tote design features the popular flying geese pattern.
- Stitch the The Quilt As You Go – Tori Tote with ease by following the easy sew-by-number construction.
- The Quilt As You Go – Alexandra Tote design features intersecting patchwork.
- The Quilt As You Go – Alexandra Tote appears complicated, but not with done the QAG way!
- The Quilt As You Go Insulated Shopper Tote with Printed Thermal Batting is an extra-large tote design ideal for showcasing larger fabric prints.
- Quilt As You Go Insulated Shopper Tote with Printed Thermal Batting is ideal for toting groceries.
- Sew a Set of 3 Quilt As You Go “Utility” Shopper Totes with Printed Sturdy Non-Woven Utility Substrate!
- The Set of 3 Quilt As You Go “Utility” Shopper Totes are slightly smaller the the Shopper Tote, and also feature 3 different quilting designs.
- The Set of 3 Quilt As You Go “Utility” Shopper Totes with Printed Sturdy Non-Woven Utility Substrate also feature sew-by-number construction.
NEW! Watch Stitch it! Sisters Quilt As You Go: Mix & Match 12 Block Quilt Program 308
NEW! Watch Stitch it! Sisters Quilt As You Go: Mix & Match 12 Block Quilt Program 308 with Deanna Springer and guest Jill Repp from June Tailor! Learn how to sew a beautiful patchwork quilt by the numbers! This fun Quilt As You Go Project features Jill’s “quilt-by-number” flip-and-sew techniques for stitching the top fabric pieces, batting and backing – all in one step! Then piece your quilt with Jill’s NEW! Sash-In-A-Dash!
Watch Stitch it! Sisters Program 306 Quilt As You Go: Sewing Machine Cover & Caddy
Watch Quilt As You Go: Sewing Machine Cover & Caddy on Stitch it! Sisters with Deanna Springer and guest Jill Repp from June Tailor! Join Team NZP for a special premiere and YouTube Watch Party over at YouTube.com/StitchitSisters. Follow along as they stitch a beautiful Sewing Machine Cover with coordinating Table Caddy Organizer.
Watch Stitch it! Sisters Program 216 Quilt As You Go: Pet Placemats!
Watch the Stitch it! Sisters Quilt As You Go: Pet Placemats Sewing Tutorial Video with host Deanna Springer from Team NZP and guest Jill Repp from June Tailor! In this video, Deanna and Jill share the Quilt As You Go step-by-step process while making an adorable Pet Food Placemat!
Get Started on your BoM22, Today!
Find all the Supplies for NEW! 2022 Block of the Month Mystery Quilt Series at Nancy Zieman Productions at ShopNZP.com! You’re the designer, choose one colorway from the NEW! Bali Palettes Fat Quarter Pack options with coordinating Block Background Fabric, and Border and Binding Fabric by Benartex, above! Now in stock and ready for immediate shipping!
Visit the Nancy Had a Notion History Exhibit on Display this Summer in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin at The Nancy Zieman Sewing Studio!
For a chance to be the random winner of a June Tailor’s Magic Seam Wand, please leave a comment below sharing your favorite June Tailor Quilt As You Go Project!
June Tailor will give away one Magic Seam Wand to one US resident in the 48 contiguous states. Winner must reply within 30 days to the official giveaway announcement email message – sent from Nancy Zieman Productions.
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions. LLC.
Stitch it! Sisters is a production of NZ Productions LLC. Content in this feed is © copyright 2022 by Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website. The FTC requires us to tell you that Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC has provided products by other companies in the course of doing business. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when reading this posting.