Team NZP Shares Fall Greetings and our Pre-Printed Fabric Panel Round Up for the Holidays – with Our Top Panel Picks!
As October begins to wind down, we’re in the midst of fall harvest here in Wisconsin. The roadside stands of pumpkins, squash, apples and gourds, bring brilliant color to the fading fall landscape. It’s time to head indoors, warm up a cup of apple cider, and begin sewing projects to brighten our homes for the upcoming holidays.
The Love of Sewing is our Common Thread.
We’re giving thanks this time of year for you–our sewing community. We’re so very grateful for your support and kindness, and for joining us each week as we share the exciting new projects Team NZP is sewing and creating. Thank you, friends! We’re so very grateful for our founder and friend, Nancy Zieman. It’s because of Nancy, and her vision, that we’re all here together–celebrating our shared love of sewing. We’re grateful Nancy asked Deanna Springer to continue leading TEAM NZP into the future. And we’re grateful for Richard Zieman for his continued support and encouragement. The changing seasons brings exciting new sewing projects this fall, and a new season of Stitch it! Sisters–coming soon! We are truly grateful for our many blessings.
Sewing for the holidays should be enjoyable and low-stress. Pre-printed fabric panels provide enjoyable sewing time. Just by adding a border or two, binding, and a rod pocket, you’ll have a beautiful seasonal decoration–that transforms a room and brings holiday joy. Our NZP Team Members have been enjoying looking through the beautiful fabric panels as they arrive here, from Riley Blake Designs, at ShopNZP.com. Each time a new bolt arrives, we quickly open the box, unroll the bolt, admire the beauty, and brainstorm how we’d each finish our wall hangings. Deanna asked each of us to choose just one favorite fabric panel we’d like to sew for the holidays. It was difficult for everyone to choose just one! We’re sharing our top picks below:
- Mary, NZP Order Processing, selected her top fabric panel choice, Give Thanks (above). Mary shares, “Give Thanks is really my favorite panel – as it sends a warm message, the colors are beautiful, and it has an artistic flow”.
- Sarah, NZP Marketing Assistant, selected her top fabric panel choice, Christmas Memories-Country Christmas (above). Sarah shares, “Christmas Memories-Country Christmas brings back fond memories of growing up in rural Wisconsin”.
- Dana, NZP Marketing Coordinator, selected her top choice as A Classic Christmas Pillow Fabric Panel (above). Dana shares, “All four images featured in the Classic Christmas Pillow Fabric Panel are so beautifully printed – they nearly leap out off the panel. Plus I can make four different projects from just one panel!”
- Denise, NZP Merchandising Coordinator, selected her top fabric panel choice, Oh Holy Night (above). Denise shares, “Oh Holy Night captures the true meaning of Christmas. I love the modern images and colors of Oh Holy Night. It will look beautiful in my home, while at the same time honoring our oldest Christmas traditions. And I’m making plans for sewing a coordinating table runner and set of napkins from the Oh Holy Night fabric coordinates.
- Deanna, NZP VP of Marketing, selected her top fabric panel choice, Christmas Memories-Time to Go (above). Deanna shares, “Christmas Memories-Time to Go reminds me of our family’s Christmas traditions – when our daughter Teri was a little girl. As soon as the calendar turned to December, we’d hop in the truck and head to the Christmas Tree Farm to find the tallest tree on the farm. Christmas Memories-Time to Go warms my heart and brings a smile to my face while thinking about all the times Teri and I would set out a glass of milk and make a plate of cookies for Santa and his reindeer on Christmas Eve.”
- Send Me to the Woods (above) is a favorite of the entire NZP Team.
- The New! Festival of Lights Table Runner features Metallic accents, and is very popular and close to selling out!
- We’re enjoying seeing your photos of your Halloween wall hangings, and table runners, made with the Halloween Hocus Pocus Fabric Panels (above) –you’re all very creative! The Halloween Hocus Pocus Fabric Panels and Fabric Coordinates have also been very popular and are staring to sell out.
- Find our Limited Edition Holiday Fabric Panels, and Holiday Fabrics by the Yard at The Nancy Zieman Productions Shop at ShopNZP.com!
Team NZP’s Halloween Sewing Tutorial Round Up
- 👻 Create Frightful and Festive Halloween Table Decor 🎃 with our Halloween Sewing Tutorial Round Up at the Nancy Zieman Productions Blog! Create our 🕷Spooky Spider Table Runner, Stitch a Set of Appliqued Coasters, Make a Wine Tote, Sew a Reversible Apron, or Make four No-Sew Napkin Sewing Tutorial at The Nancy Zieman Productions Blog in as little of 30 minutes!
Just in case you missed it! Join Deanna and Dana for their Facebook Live featuring our Halloween Sewing Tutorial Round Up, a sneak peek at our upcoming projects, and a No-Sew Napkin Tutorial with a “bewitching” surprise! Team NZP on Facebook LIVE at Facebook.com/NancyZieman.
Shop Cotton Webbing, Zippers & More at ShopNZP.com
Shop Clover Tools & Sewing Supplies at ShopNZP.com!
For a chance to be the random winner of a one of a Stitch it! Sisters Season 5″ Fabric Short Stack with S!S Button & Sticker, please leave a comment below sharing your favorite fabric panel! Nancy Zieman Productions will give away one Stitch it! Sisters Season 5″ Fabric Short Stack with S!S Button & Sticker to one randomly selected winner. Prize giveaways open to US resident in the 48 contiguous states. Winner must reply within 30 days to the official giveaway announcement email message – sent from Nancy Zieman Productions.
The randomly selected winner of a Stitch it! Sisters 5″ Fabric Short Stack with S!S button & sticker, from the October 17 Blog Post, October 2020 Block of the Month: Block Row Assembly Continues!, is Carolyn T.
Her comment is: Sewing along to make a mystery quilt is a rewarding way to use those “spare” 10-20-30 minute blocks of time we all cherish.
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions. LLC.
Stitch it! Sisters is a production of NZ Productions LLC. Content in this feed is © copyright 2020 by Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website. The FTC requires us to tell you that Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC has provided products by other companies in the course of doing business. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when reading this posting.