NEW! McCalls M7751 Summer Tops Designed by Nancy Zieman
Whether you choose casual or classy, you’re sure to be comfortable wearing this New! McCall’s M7751 Shaped Hemline Shirt Pattern by Nancy Zieman. Last spring, Nancy enjoyed working on this new pattern design for the McCall Pattern Company. Her goal was to give the classic button down blouse an update. We think you’ll agree, Nancy hit it out of the park with her fun fashionable features!
- Flattering angled lines and side insets, coupled with roomy ease, make this top super-stylish with a relaxed fit! For interest, Nancy chose a soft asymmetrical stripe fabric—for View A.
- The top features a back yoke. The buttons down the top back add design, plus a bonus lower vent!
- Sew a color blocked top with three fabrics! Mix and match for an interesting and complementary combination—For View B.
- Wear Nancy’s McCall’s M7751 Shaped Hemline Shirt Pattern with a skirt, pants, or leggings.
- The vented cuffs and shaped hemline add sweet fashion detail—much like icing on a cake!
For a chance to win a copy of Nancy’s New! McCall’s M7751 Shaped Hemline Shirt Pattern, please leave a comment below and let us know which view you’d like to make. The McCall Pattern Company will give away one pattern to one US resident in the 48 contiguous states.
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC.