2018 Table Runner Sewing Challenge Winners Announced
Thank you to all who entered the Nancy Zieman Productions 2018 Fall Table Runner Sewing Challenge. The challenge was to create a table runner and showcase your sewing and quilting talents. Then enter by emailing your table runner photo, to the NZP Team, by October 2. Read the complete table runner challenge entry rules on the September 18 blog posting. All entrants did a great job! What an impressive collection of talent! Congratulations to the winners!
Thank you to our generous 2018 Fall Table Runner Sewing Challenge Sponsors!
- Complete Mug Rug Kit from June Tailor. A $167 value
- Riley Blake Fabrics/Penny Rose fabrics, Farmhouse Floral Fat Quarter Assortment, Farmhouse Floral 10” stacker, Farmhouse Floral 5” stacker, Two Riley Blake Designs enamel pins, One Ruler Pal, One package of Sewing Mends the Soul bandages, One package of Riley Blake Designs woven labels, One pair of Blue Kisses patterned embroidery scissors and One My Mind’s Eye printed Emery Board. A $150 value
- Pellon Bundle, E—80/20 Cotton/Polyester Batting With Scrim—Needle Punched: 1 Queen Size Package 90” x 108”, 2DPI1818—Decorative Pillow Inserts: Twin Pack 18” x 18”, PLOFT16—Perfect Loft Cluster Fiber: 1 Bag 16 Ounces, EMBS4—Embroidery Sampler Pack: 4 Rolls 12” x 5 yds, EZ25S—EZ Steam II-Sided: 1 Bag 5 Sheets of 12” x 9”, FF78F1—Flex-Foam 1 Sided Fusible: 1 Bag 20” x 60”, 180T110—Knit-N-Stable Tape: 1 Package 1” x 10 yds, SF101—Shape-Flex: 1 Package 15” x 2 yds, 281—Woven Stretch Fusible: 1 Package 20” x 1 yd and ST-EK150-30—Easy-Knit Tape: 1 Package 1.5” x 30 yds. A $136 value
- Indygo Junction pattern assortment: Indygo Essentials Swing Jacket Pattern, Indygo Essentials—Asymmetrical Top & Tunic Pattern, Indygo Essentials—Shift Dress Pattern, Indygo Essentials—Mandarin Vest Pattern, Indygo Essentials—Easy Top & Tunic Pattern, Indygo Essentials—Button Back Shirt Pattern, Indygo Essentials: Raglan Top Pattern. A $133 value
- Clover-USA, Wonder Fuse (Lightweight sheet 9″ x 8″), Point 2 Point Turner, Roll & Press, Wedge Iron, I Sew For Fun Seam Guide, I Sew For Fun Magnet Pin Caddy, I Sew For Fun Heart-Shaped Pins (20 pieces) and I Sew For Fun Wonder Clips (10 pieces). A $127 value
- Aerofil Smart Box by Madeira Threads. A $116 value
- Nancy Zieman Productions, Farmhouse Floral Fat Quarter Pack and 3 Quilt Patterns by Nancy Zieman. A $100 value
- F+W Media, Modern Patchwork Home, Dynamic Quilts and Projects for Every Room, Quilt Big: Bigger Blocks for Faster Finishes by Jemima Flendt. A $75 value
Amy Barickman, Vintage Notions Sewing Series: Needlework, Cooking, Sewing, Fashion & Fun, Sewing for Home & Fashion, Create Flowers & Trims with Ribbon & Fabric, Language of Fashion A–Z: Dictionary and Digest of Fabric, Sewing & Dress, Techniques for Draping & Design. A $96 value
Amy Barickman, Vintage Notions Coloring Books: Fashion Therapy, Quilt Therapy, Pattern Play. A $54 value
- Martingale Five Random Winners: Table-Runner Roundup Book compiled by Amelia Johanson
Erma W., Toni S., Otto, Mary G., and Beth K.
*All 2018 Nancy Zieman Productions Table Runner Sewing Challenge Winners will be contacted, by end of day, today, by email.
The randomly selected winner of the September 25 blog posting giveaway of a Table-Runner Roundup Book compiled by Amelia Johanson is Joyce S.
Stay tuned for an upcoming blog posting announcing the Nancy Zieman Productions 2018 Christmas Stocking Sewing Challenge!
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC.