Straight Line Machine Quilting the Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging
Watch Stitch it! Sisters Program 101: Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging, and find Deanna’s Straight Line Machine Quilting Tips at the end of the video – and also below in today’s blog posting!
Watch Stitch it! Sisters Program 101: Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging video with hosts Deanna Springer and Dana Casey. In this video, the Stitch it! Sisters share step-by-step fabric cutting and sewing techniques for making NZP’s NEW! Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging and Table Runner Quilting Project.
Then, head over to the shopnzp.com and purchase the exclusive NEW! Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging and Table Runner Bundle Box designed by the Stitch it! Sisters!
Watch Stitch it! Sisters Program 101: Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging (above) and learn how easy it is to assemble this quick column quilt with a modern twist. No-half-square triangles are needed to make this modern floating triangles quilt! Dimensional folded triangles made from fabric squares and crosswise fabric strips make this quilt an easy piecing project. The 20″ x 34″ quilt size is ideal for display on a wall or table—you decide!
In the Stitch it! Sisters Program 101: Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging (above), Deanna and Dana share fabric cutting guidelines for making “floating triangles” from simple fabric squares. Plus the Stitch it! Sisters share Nancy Zieman’s tried and true timesaving tips for making this quick column quilt!
Also included in the Stitch it! Sisters Program 101: Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging (above): Deanna shares her no-marking straight line machine quilting methods for quilting the NEW! Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging, using The Ultimate Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot designed by Nancy Zieman Productions for Clover and a Schmetz Needle!
When you’ve completed your NEW! Modern Floating Triangles quilt top, straight-line machine quilt your project with The Ultimate Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot designed by Nancy Zieman Productions for Clover! This all-new presser foot features a built-in stitch alignment ruler for guiding rows of parallel stitching. The Ultimate Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot is ideal for parallel-line straight stitching, topstitching, and straight-line machine quilting! Step One: Gather some fun thread colors!
How to use The Ultimate Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot
- Attach with the low shank. (Presser foot may require your specific sewing machine companies’ specialty adapter. (Not compatible with all machines.)
- Move the ruler to set distance between needle and alignment guide: 3/8″ (9.5 mm) to 3″ (76.2mm).
- The Ultimate Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot has a ¼-inch seam allowance, with a wide presser foot back—for maximum feed dog grip—presser foot stays on course and does not meander when encountering bulky seams.
- Begin straight-line machine quilting by aligning guide at a seam.
- The large polycarbonate presser foot glides smoothly over fabric surface—Clover provides the highest quality materials and workmanship!
- Repeat straight-line machine quilting by aligning guide to previous stitched lines.
The Ultimate Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot also works great on projects with outside curves, and inside curves!
Watch the NEW! Stitch it! Sisters Program 101: Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging video (above) with hosts Deanna Springer and Dana Casey, as they share step-by-step cutting, sewing, and easy quilt assembly techniques for making the Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging Project, plus Classic Timesaving Tips by Nancy Zieman.
- Two Convenient Stitch it! Sisters Bundle Box options include everything you’ll need to make this project – Now available at shopnzp.com!
- The Modern Floating Triangles Bundle Box features an array of light, medium, and dark fabrics for amazing contrast: Modern fabric prints in white, gray, black and bright colorful Shades by Riley Blake Designs. The Bundle Box also includes backing and binding fabric, plus Pellon Sew-In Fleece Batting and Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging and Table Runner Pattern–with full-color step-by-step instructions! You’ll supply the thread.
Purchase the exclusive NEW! Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging and Table Runner Bundle Box at the NEW! NZP Shop!
Visit shopnzp.com, or click the “shop” tab
at the top of the NZP blog, anytime!
Celebrate the Holiday Season with Team NZP! “Follow” and “Like” the Stitch it! Sisters on Facebook during the month of December, and receive a FREE! Peppermint Mug Rug Pattern Printable PDF! Follow the Stitch it! Sisters on Facebook by clicking the “Like” button and “Follow” button at facebook.com/stitchitsisters.
For a chance to win An Ultimate Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot from Clover, please leave a comment below and let us know if you’d like to try straight line machine quilting with The Ultimate Quilt ‘n Stitch Presser Foot. Clover will give away one pattern to one US resident in the 48 contiguous states. Winner must reply within 30 days to the official giveaway announcement email message – sent from Nancy Zieman Productions.
The randomly selected winner of a of a Stitch it! Sisters 5″ Fabric Short Stack with Stitch it! Sisters button & stickerfrom the December 10 Blog Post NEW! Pot Holder Plus Bias Binding Sewing Tutorial, is Carol Netzler.
Her comment is: Love the pocket potholder. The binding accessory surely would be good for a no fail binding. You Sis’s look like you’re enjoying yourselves. Great!
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions. LLC.
Stitch it! Sisters is a production of NZ Productions LLC. Content in this feed is © copyright 2019 by Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website. The FTC requires us to tell you that Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC has provided products by other companies in the course of doing business. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when reading this posting.