2019 Fall Table Runner Sewing Challenge Winners Announced
Thank you to all who entered the Nancy Zieman Productions 2019 Fall Table Runner Sewing Challenge. The challenge was to create a table runner and showcase your sewing and quilting talents. Then enter by emailing your table runner photo, to the NZP Team, by October 22, 2019. Read the complete table runner challenge entry rules on the October 1 blog posting. All entrants did a great job! What an impressive collection of talent! Congratulations to the winners!
Thank you to our generous 2019 Fall Table Runner Sewing Challenge Sponsors!
- Clover-USA: Iron Finger, Point 2 Point Turner, Hot Hemmer, Hold it Precision Stiletto, Hot Ruler, Roll & Press, Wonder Clips (10pc/Asst) and Bordeaux Ultimate Scissors 130. A $154 value
- Riley Blake Designs: 10″ Stacker—Painter’s Pallet by Joy Studio, 2 x 5″ Stackers—In the Meadow by Keera Job, Riley Blake Designs Spray Mister Bottle, 9.5″ Cute Cuts Trim It Ruler by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet, 1 Pack Lauren Nash Washi Tape, 4″ Magnetic Pin Bowl by Pleasant Home. A $110 value
- June Tailor: Quilt As You Go Wine Totes—3 pack, Quilt As You Go Pillow Cover—3 pack, Quilt As You Go Tree Skirt—one pack, Quilt As You Go Placemat—Venice Pattern, Quilt As You Go Table Runner—Venice Pattern and Starch Savvy, 16 ounce trigger. An $80 value
- Nancy Zieman Productions: NEW! Afternoon Picnic Fat Quarter Pack and Afternoon Picnic Quilt Pattern. A $72 value
- Stitch it! Sisters: NEW! Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging/Table Runner Bundle. Including: NEW! Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging/Table Runner Pattern, Riley Blake Cotton Fabrics and Clover’s Ultimate Quilt ’n Stitch Presser Foot by Nancy Zieman. A $62 value
- Sewing With Nancy: Five Random Winners of Nancy Zieman The Rest of the Story—A Memoir of Faith, Family, and Friends Book with DVD by Richard Zieman. A $24.95 value (each)
Jean H. – Ellen R. – Kathleen P. – Jonnie B. – Kristin T.
*All 2019 Nancy Zieman Productions Table Runner Sewing Challenge Winners will be contacted by email, by end of day today.
Coming Soon: 2019 Nancy Zieman Productions Christmas Stocking Sewing Challenge at the NZP Blog. Watch for details to be announced Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Watch the NEW! Stitch it! Sisters Program 101: Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging video with hosts Deanna Springer and Dana Casey. In this video, the Stitch it! Sisters share step-by-step fabric cutting and sewing techniques for making NZP’s NEW! Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging and Table Runner Project.
Then, head over to the shopnzp.com and purchase the exclusive NEW! Modern Floating Triangles Wall Hanging and Table Runner Bundle Box designed by the Stitch it! Sisters!
Visit the NEW! NZP Online Shop for the latest tools, patterns, fabrics and more at shopnzp.com!
Visit shopnzp.com, or click the “shop” tab
at the top of the NZP blog, anytime!
For a chance to be the random winner of a Stitch it! Sisters 5″ Fabric Short Stack with S!S button & sticker, please leave a comment below.
Nancy Zieman Productions will give away one Stitch it! Sisters 5″ Fabric Short Stack to one US resident in the 48 contiguous states. Winner must reply within 30 days to the official giveaway announcement email message – sent from Nancy Zieman Productions.
Show us What You’re Making! We love to hear from you, so whether you’ve tried one of Nancy’s Sewing Patterns, or you’re planning on stitching a project you’ve seen on Sewing With Nancy or on The Nancy Zieman Productions Blog, share your experiences and photos with us on Facebook or Instagram!
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions. LLC.
Stitch it! Sisters is a production of NZ Productions LLC. Content in this feed is © copyright 2019 by Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website. The FTC requires us to tell you that Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC has provided products by other companies in the course of doing business. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when reading this posting.