Begin Your Fiber Arts Journey with NEW! Needle Arts Tools from Clover
Begin Your Fiber Arts Journey with Clover’s NEW! Needle Arts Tools! In today’s blog posting, we’re spotlighting a few of our favorite tools and what you’ll need to get started.
- Punch Needlework is created with a series of hand-stitched straight stitches, created with a Punch Needle Tool and medium-weight to bulky-weight yarns. Projects can be made in a variety of sizes and include coasters, wall hangings, purses, pillows and rugs.
- Insert medium weight to bulky weight yarn into Clover’s NEW! Punch Needle Tool.
- Stitch as if you were drawing a picture! Working from the reverse side of Natural Monk’s Cloth, use Clover’s NEW! Punch Needle Tool to create a series of straight stitches with medium-weight to bulky yarn. Yarn loops form on the right side of the Natural Monk’s Cloth.
- Natural Monk’s Cloth is the go-to fabric for Punch Needle, rug hooking, and Swedish weaving.
- Natural Monk’s Cloth is sold by the Yard. This 100% cotton, soft basket-weave/open-weave 14-count fabric is available in a 59/60″ wide. A white line is woven into the natural fabric every two inches–to aid in positioning patterns, or to frame squarely in a hoop or frame. 24 x 26 threads per inch.
- Transfer a pattern or draw an original design onto Natural Monk’s Cloth fabric and follow the pattern– punching the needle into the fabric. Find inspiration and patterns in the NEW! Pretty Punch Needle Book!
NEW! Punch Needle Tool by Clover
• Tool comes with adjusting ring to ensure a secure needle length setting.
• Suitable for medium to bulky weight yarn of your choosing.
• Includes one needle.
• Instructions included.
NEW! Punch Needle Hoop by Clover
• With Clover’s NEW! Punch Needle Hoop, there will be no bending, warping, or loosening of project fabric.
• Includes hoop and hoop legs–for setting on a work surface.
- Save 20% Off with our S!S Pick Combo that includes both the Punch Needle Tool and the Hoop!
- When cutting or shearing Punch Needle yarns — use Fabri-Tac Permanent Fabric Adhesive Glue to cover the straight stitches prior to cutting loops.
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Fabric Adhesive Glue is permanent, fast grabbing, quick-drying, crystal clear, and washable.
- Stitches as quickly as if you were drawing a picture!
- Make a variety of stitches by thrusting the needle into the fabric in the same way—backstitch, loop stitch, and satin stitch.
NEW! Embroidery Stitching Tool by Clover is designed for use with No. 25 embroidery thread and No. 40 lace yarn or any thread with similar thickness. Choose a project fabric that is a medium/heavy-weight and tightly woven, such as poplin, denim, oxford, felt, etc.
- Perfect for punch needle embroidery, the Embroidery Stitching Hoop consists of an inner and outer hoop. The inner hoop grips the fabric firmly, keeping it tight, while the outer hoop features a screw cover to keep threads on edge of the fabric from tangling.
- Enables easy threading of the NEW! Embroidery Stitching Tool.
- Create beautiful hand-embroidered projects by simply thrusting the Embroidery Stitching Tool needle into the fabric in the same way—backstitch, loop stitch, satin stitch, and more!
- The NEW! Stitch Dome by Clover is a spherical metal plate that is small enough to fit in all those tight spaces previously inaccessible before with standard embroidery hoops.
- The NEW! Stitch Dome by Clover is useful for hand-stitching where it is difficult to attach an embroidery hoop such as socks, pouches, shirt collars, sleeves, pockets, pant legs, and small bags — perfect for stitching nearly all narrow spaces.
- The NEW! Stitch Dome by Clover is ideal for all hand-embroidery projects.
- The NEW! Stitch Dome by Clover can also be used for hemming and darning.
- Create-a-Pincushion to showcase your needle-stitches!
- The Create-a-Pincushion by Clover includes one base, ring, and collar, along with instructions to make a pincushion measuring approximately 2-3/4″ in diameter.
- Easily create your own one-of-a-kind personalized Pincushion!
- No thread or glue needed!
- Needle felting is easy to do and fun to learn!
- Use Clover’s Needle Felting Tool, and Needle Felting Mat with Wool Felt and/or Natural Wool Roving to create beautiful appliqued accents and accessories.
- Clover’s Needle Felting Tool has five barbed needles that catch wool roving fibers and pushes them into the base fabric/project.
- The brush-like Needle Felting Mat enables smooth punching with little resistance, and allows the fibers of the applique to mesh well with the base fabric.
- Natural Wool Roving is available in a dozen colors for Needle Felting, Pom-Pom Makers and other yarn projects.
- Place base fabric/project on the Needle Felting Mat. Cut Wool Felt applique shapes and place on the right side the project, and pierce lightly with the Needle Felting Tool. The fibers will become interlaced, attaching the motif to the fabric. Repeated piercing produces also produces a fluffy image of the applique on the reverse side of the fabric.
- Use Clover’s Pen-Style Needle Felting Tool and Needle Felting Applique Molds to create three-dimensional designs to be appliquéd or used on their own for embellishing.
- Or, place project over Needle Felting Mat, place a Needle Felting Applique Mold directly over your project, and add Natural Wool Roving to create flat designs–directly on your project.
Are you traveling through the Wisconsin countryside this fall? Make plans to visit the The Nancy Had a Notion History Exhibit! The exhibit will be on display on the 2nd floor of The Nancy Zieman Sewing Studio–Now easily accessible by our new elevator, Monday through Saturday this summer!
Join our NEW! Quilting Group–meeting the second Thursday of each month–at The Nancy Zieman Sewing Studio! Sign Up in-store or online, Today at ShopNZP.com!
View the NEW! Nancy Zieman Sewing Studio Class Schedule and Sign Up for classes in-store, or online at ShopNZP.com!
Clover will give away one Clover’s Premier Seam Ripper, to one US resident in the 48 contiguous states. Winner must reply within 30 days to the official giveaway announcement email message – sent from Nancy Zieman Productions.
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions. LLC.
Stitch it! Sisters is a production of NZ Productions LLC. Content in this feed is © copyright 2022 by Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website. The FTC requires us to tell you that Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC has provided products by other companies in the course of doing business. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when reading this posting.