The Absolute Easiest Way to Sew Part One on The Best of Sewing With Nancy
We generally think of two or three different ways to stitch most techniques, yet we generally use just one method. Which one? Nancy Zieman’s Absolute Easiest Way, of course!
This week’s featured online Sewing With Nancy program is the first in the three-part series on The Absolute Easiest Way to Sew.
Use just a few pins for pattern layout.
- Starting with pattern layout using a ruler to put the pieces on grain, cutting, and marking, learn ways to streamline and improve your sewing skills.
Do sewing darts have you in a dither?
- Learn Nancy’s Absolute Easiest Way to Sew Darts using an index card, or sticky notes, as the sewing guide – for effortless dart stitching!
One size does not fit all when it comes to sewing gathers!
- The type of fabric, the width of the seam allowances, and the project dictate the Nancy Zieman’s Absolute Easiest Way of Adding Gathers to fabrics. Watch as Nancy demonstrates four gathering options on The Absolute Easiest Way to Sew Part One.
Changing the rules is part of the sewing game.
- When adding Non-Roll Elastic to knits, you’ll find this, by far, the Absolute Easiest Way to a sew a casing. You’ll be stitching less and enjoying it more.
There’s a secret trick when sewing a casing in sportswear.
- You’ll think to yourself, “Why didn’t I think of that!” (Watch online at NancyZieman.com for the trick.)
Watch The Absolute Easiest Way to Sew (Part One, Part Two, and Part Three) on Sewing With Nancy online.
Shop Elastic, Cotton Webbing, Zippers & More at shopnzp.com
Shop Rotary Cutting Tools & Sewing Shears at shopnzp.com
Clover will give away one Seams Right to one US resident in the 48 contiguous states. Winner must reply within 30 days to the official giveaway announcement email message – sent from Nancy Zieman Productions. Email Team NZP at [email protected]
The randomly selected winner of a copy of the Quilted Photo Deluxe 2.0 Art Quilt Software by Tammie Bowser, from the March 12 and 19 How to Sew Art Part One on The Best of Sewing With Nancy and How to Sew Art Part Two on The Best of Sewing With Nancy Blog Postings, is Laurie Fredregill.
Her comment is: This is a very exciting sewing concept that I can’t wait to try…. I’m sure I will get beautiful results with this!
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions. LLC.
Stitch it! Sistersis a production of NZ Productions LLC. Content in this feed is © copyright 2020 by Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC and may not be republished without written permission. You’re welcome to forward the email to a friend or colleague but it’s not okay to add the RSS feed automatically as content on a blog or other website. The FTC requires us to tell you that Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC has provided products by other companies in the course of doing business. The FTC requires us to advise you to take this information into consideration when reading this posting.