Farmhouse Florals Pattern: Spinning 4-Patch
Grab a fat quarter bundle! The Spinning 4-Patch Quilt Pattern is created with 20 coordinating fat quarter fabrics and Nancy’s quick strip-piecing methods. We think you’ll enjoy the results when you finish the Spinning 4-Patch Quilt.
The quilt design features yardage from Nancy’s new fabric line,Farmhouse Florals by Penny Rose Fabrics, a division of Riley Blake Designs. Make the quilt using Farmhouse Florals or sew the design in your favorite light, medium, and dark fabric values.
Spinning 4-Patch Kit
Nancy’s Notions is offering a Spinning 4-Patch Kit.
A fat quarter pack and two fabrics from Nancy Zieman’s Farmhouse Floral collection combine into a simple four-patch quilt
Approximate finished size: 77″ x 95″
- Spinning 4-Patch Pattern
- Two cuts of 100% cotton fabric, nearly three yards, for background, borders, and binding
- One fat quarter pack, 21 cuts of 18″ x 21″ 100% cotton fabrics, for top
- By following the pattern’s instructions to measure and cut assorted strips, the construction of this quilt is a breeze!
- Simply mix-up and join strips using a 1/4″ seam allowance.
- Next, subcut the strip sets to create the number of units required. Since we are using the entire strip, a portion is built-in to later create a scrappy border.
- Once you have the required units, build a variety of unique three-fabric quilt blocks. It really is that fast.
- Add sashing, cornerstones, and scrappy borders to finish your new Spinning 4-Patch Quilt.
Watch Nancy Zieman demonstrate another version of the Spinning 4-Patch quilt on Change-Up Patchwork on Sewing With Nancy online.
Team Nancy Zieman
Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC.