Quick Column Quilts Blog Tour Winners
Drum roll please . . . Today I’m announcing the winners of the Super Giveaway for the Quick Column Quilts Blog Tour! Quick Column Quilts is the title of my newest book, which includes 13 linear quilt designs. Think columns of fabric, not blocks. It’s a refreshing approach for seasoned quilters and streamlined designs for quilting newbies.
Blog Tour Stops
To showcase my new book, Quick Column Quilts, and the companion TV series, I hosted a two-week long Quick Column Quilts Blog Tour. I’m pleased to announce that 27+ bloggers either featured various projects and techniques, or shared a book review. In case you’ve missed it, visit the links below to see each blogger’s creative postings:
09/04/14 Nancy Zieman
09/07/14 A Woman a Day
And, now it’s time to announce the Super Giveaway winners, including the winner of a Baby Lock Tempo Sewing Machine!
Readers qualified for the giveaways by sharing their comments on “Why I quilt,” or “Why I want to learn to quilt”. Read the inspiring comments at the bottom of my September 4, September 11, and September 18 blog postings.
Here are the 15 randomly selected winners:
- Baby Lock Tempo Sewing Machine, value $1,399—Heather Graves
- Six autographed copies of Quick Column Quilts by me, Nancy Zieman. (Giveaway was sponsored by F & W Media.) Camille, Jackie, Cynthia Davis, Zenia Lewis, Gretchen Riggs, and Deborah M.
- Three Trace ‘n Create Grandmothers One-Patch Quilt Templates, from Clover—Ronda Halvorsen, Lisa Marie, and Jo D.
- One queen size Pellon Legacy Natural Blend 80/20 Batting, with Scrim—Frances
- One Riley Blake Fabric pack for the Hit and Miss Table Runner—Joyce (You can see that column quilt project featured in my September 11 blog.)
- One Clover Rotary Cradle and Cutters—Theresa Brooks
- One Clover Bordeaux Shears—Janet E.
- One $50 Nancy’s Notions Gift Certificate—Amy Jo
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Watch Sewing With Nancy online
Watch the 3-part Quick Column Quilts episodes: